Accounting for Nonprofits
Today’s not-for-profit organizations face an ever-evolving set of challenges. It is important for these entities to have experienced advisors on their side. Our not-for-profit accounting professionals have over twenty years of experience in this industry. They understand and are well versed in the unique tax laws and complex reporting requirements that affect the non-profit sector.
Our clients include a diverse group of not-for-profit organizations, including churches, education and mentoring programs, as well as organizations that provide housing and rental assistance to veterans and other social disadvantaged groups.
In order to best serve our Nonprofit clients, we:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the unique characteristics of and issues that face each organization.
- Provide an uncompromising commitment to quality and technical excellence.
- Deliver personal service and responsiveness that is second to none.
Our success in the not-for-profit arena is evidenced by the continued growth of this practice area and the long-term nature of the relationships we enjoy with our not-for-profit clients.
- Business advisory services
- Assistance in preparing & implementing budgets
- SAS 115 compliance
- Grant close-outs and resolutions
- Non-profit 501c3 application preparation
- Internal control reviews
- General ledger accounting
- Analysis of compliance procedures to meet grant requirements
- Exemption planning, compliance & reporting
- Information return preparation & compliance
- Financial projections
- Cash flow analysis
- Outsourced accounting and CFO services